FEMA Is Providing COVID-19 Funeral Assistance. Here’s What You Need To Know. The emergence of Covid-19 in the U.S. sparked …
Use this holiday season to observe their well-being and broach the subject, even over Zoom As a Dallas elder law …
Failing to plan ahead can tie up your real estate in a lengthy probate process. The main issues that come up are the various delays and expenses that impact beneficiaries. Learn how to transfer a house or property without the costs of probate and how to make the probate process easier if a loved one is already deceased.
5 Steps to Take to Set Up Health Care Documents, Including a Medical Power of Attorney, in Dallas, TX:
1. Identify trusted individuals as a power of attorney
2. Discuss your plan with those individuals
3. Find an elder law attorney who is licensed in the state of Texas.
4. Sign and deliver your medical directives
5. Stop worrying and live your life