The Manchester Living Podcast’s Brian Levy recently hosted Jeff Kort, a Dallas-area financial advisor, and myself, Steve Holman, to discuss the ins and outs of elder law. You can watch the video right here, or look below for 5 important takeaways from our conversation.
Power of Attorney
5 Steps to Take to Set Up Health Care Documents, Including a Medical Power of Attorney, in Dallas, TX:
1. Identify trusted individuals as a power of attorney
2. Discuss your plan with those individuals
3. Find an elder law attorney who is licensed in the state of Texas.
4. Sign and deliver your medical directives
5. Stop worrying and live your life
Wondering whether you can name more than one individual as agent in your power of attorney (POA)? Worried you’ll make …
Overview An estate plan asks the client to name individuals for a variety of responsibilities – responsibilities that differ from …